Sunday, September 5, 2010

Glamor Doll Eyes review!

A Glamor Doll Eyes Review, By Grace!

About a mounth ago my sister and i ordered from thr Glamor Doll site when they were having the big sale. And so far I really like the eyeshadows and glamor gloss I odered! Here are some swatches; the first one is wet than the second is over NYX milk and the third is over NYX black bean.





They blend well, but i would have to say u need a good base like NYX jumbo pencels. Lovers Lane is a rich dark vampy red with glod reflex. DinoSpots is a really awesome color, it is like a red brown with a teal shimmer reflex, Tattooed is really awesome to its a very vivid blue purple with light purple reflex but its almost matte.







I really like the glamor gloss i got! They smell and taste really good. The one I got smells and tastes like mango and peaches!





So over all i really like this company! I will be doing some looks and posting them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment